PIC KUH!!

Thursday, August 9, 2007

5th meeting

“The Most Challenging Thing I have ever Accomplished”
For this time my best and great accomplishment and one of my dream is being a CAT officer when i was in my high school days. I remember when our senoir officer giving application form to those want to undergo to the training i am so excited because its one of my dream to become CAT officer. Every morning I am leaving our hose 430 am in the morning because our late is 515 am in the morning and when arrive to the school gush this is a very very very tiring and killing day hahahahahah... because when our CAT officer came to school we are starting have an killing exercise like push up,pumpings,squat,squatras,rolling, and other crazy things. Sometimes our officers like "malakas ang trip" they are calling COCC and command to dance or to sing and they are always laughing when iam dancing at 1st iam so ashame but when the time goes by its my daily routine and take note i have a dance number every day. Every friday we have a training we are marching and holding riffles not only that we have a pocket note inside that mini note book the rules and other orders about CAT is writen their . All my sacrifice to take that training was very meaning full and unforgetable experience to me.

No comments:

MAY FUEND PICS