PIC KUH!!

Friday, July 13, 2007

Third Meeting Questions

1. Write your thoughts/reflection about the Freshmen Night using the guide questions below:
a. What were the things, scenes and events you have seen during the Freshmen Night?
I have seen many happy and rock students they are jumping and they get hurt each other but thats only a joke for them my experience at that night i have seeb callalily and my favorite band chicosci and i love that night so much.


2. Write a reflection about one of your significant classroom experiences during the past few days at MCL. This could be something positive or negative. Use the outline below:


On my second meeting in logic i have been late because of the traffic at balibago complex and my first subject is logic i am so disappointed that day.My experience to the janitors and guard they are so polite and kind and i love it very much and i respect them and i realize that being a janitor or janitress is good job there nothing to hide about your job be proud of it.

No comments:

MAY FUEND PICS